Dorothy Stringer and Varndean Clothes Swap
A school event for Sustainable Fashion Week 2023
How to get involved:
- Drop your bag of clothes (6 items max) at your school drop off point. They must be good quality clothes that other teenagers might like to wear. Old clothes won’t be accepted and you’ll need to take them home again. Make sure your bag has your name on it.
- Come to Varndean Sports Hall for 3:30
- You’ll be given a bunch of tokens – depending on the quality of your clothes
- Find some clothes you like and exchange them for your tokens
- Enjoy your new outfits that help keep textiles out of landfill!